Whether you’re looking for a mild upgrade over your factory brakes, a track setup to help lower times when racing against the clock, or something to fill the wheel wells of your large diameter wheels, we have what you need. Lightweight four piston calipers with cross drilled rotors, six piston calipers with slotted rotors, or 8 piston calipers with both drilled and slotted rotors. We have the options to fit your needs.
- Two piece rotors featuring an anodized aluminum rotor hat are lighter in weight than traditional single piece rotors. The two piece design also allows replacement of the rotor ring separately, when the life of the rotors have reached their end. This equates to lower long term costs to you.
- Our aluminum rotor hats allow for a higher rate of heat dissipation than a full cast iron rotor. Not only do they look great with your choice of anodized finish; they minimize unsprung weight, which is always beneficial to a vehicles handling characteristics.
- Disc Design – Our rotors feature directional internal cooling vanes, which increase airflow to allow for more efficient disc cooling. You also get your choice of cross drilled, curved slotted, straight slotted, or a combination cross drilled and slotted rotors. The drill/slot patterns should not be used to determine proper installation. Be sure to the internal cooling vanes are leaning backwards for the proper orientation. Blank rotors are also available for those looking to maximize rotor surface area.
- Made of forged 6061-T6 billet aluminum, our calipers are precision CNC machined to the highest standards. Offering light weight and high strength, there is no comparison to a heavy, cast, mass produced OEM caliper.
- Our calipers come pre-loaded with a street compound brake pad, which offers great performance for spirited driving demands on the street and the open road. Race compound brake pads are available for those looking to subject their vehicles to more demanding circumstances.
- Our multi-piston calipers feature differential piston bore sizes, which ensure even pad wear and help combat brake fade. Increasing the number of pistons in your brake caliper also increases the total clamping force available. When combined with a larger rotor, that means maximum torque with minimal effort.
- Stainless steel braided brake lines offer better responsiveness compared to traditional rubber brake lines due to their expansion resistance.
- The stainless steel mesh is covered by a PVC coating to ensure high durability and resist abrasion damage that the environment may subject your vehicle to.
- All of the brake lines provided in our big brake kits are DOT compliant and designed with your safety in mind.
Contact for Sales
Have any questions?